1. Presentations on research capabilities at the Institute of Physics (IPA)
2. Poster session on recent research achievements at the IPA
3. Labtour: demonstration of research capabilities, equipment and experimental techniques; discussions
1. Ayaz Bayramov, Head of Department, Manager of the PRIMA-ERA “Dissemination and Promotion” Work Package
2. Eldar Mammadov, Lead Research Fellow, Coordinator of the PRIMA-ERA project
3. Nazim Mammadov, Deputy Director, Manager of the PRIMA-ERA “Encouraging Innovations and IPA’s Strategy Building” Work Package
About 30 posters illustrating IPA recent research results are exhibited and discussed.
Booklets demonstrating IPA research and collaboration capabilities are distributed.
Leaflets illustrating the PRIMA-ERA goals, tasks and activities are distributed.
Visitors are guided through IPA laboratories. The following groups are visited:
· Confocal microscopy;
· Spectroscopic ellipsometry;
· Thin film technology;
· Crystal growth;
· X-ray analysis;
· Computational materials design
· Scanning probe microscopy
· Spectroscopy of biopolymers and toxins
|©Talat Mehdiyev,Toghrul Taghiyev, Azerbaijan Institute of Physics ANAS, 2010. All Rights Reserved. Changed 22.10.2012|